I Love ASOS

So here are some of my favorite items from asos.com. After reading comments via budgetbabe.com about asos customs fees, I dont know if I want to order from asos.com anymore. The last time I purchased clothing online from asos.com was back in the summer of 2009, and I NEVER had to pay custom fees! So if you are interested in ordering from asos, be prepared to pay customs $50+.

Oasis Long Sleeve Fringe Dress - $170.94

Aqua Couture Structure Hip Dress- $145. 30
This dress is cutee minus the black part in the back, now why would they do that? ugh.

Leather Strappy Peep Toe Wedge - $162.39

Gestuz Slash Sleeve Bodycon Dress - $102.56

Lightweight Scoop Neck Maxi Dress -$44.44

Shoulder Pad Slash Neck Body Con Dress- $44.44
And they're kind of expensive for no reason. Soooo get your money up'

No comments:

Post a Comment